Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tinta Jumaat

I've got a boyfriend now
He's my dearest pal
He's always catch me when i fall
He's always there when i call

I've got a boyfriend now
He always laughs so loud

I share my dreams and all my stories
I don't think i need my diary
If you're teasing me, don't worry?
I will keep you in my memories

When my boyfriend smiles
The world seems all mine
And all the days seem truly fine
MAke me reach up for the sky

Me and my boyfriend now
We're moving slow
Cuz i've lot of things to do

Now,
When im blue. feel so lonely
No one sits here right beside me
I'm gonna call you just to hurry
come and see me
it's so scary and I need you desperate
but
but but..

I know, Manchester United is more more more important than me

Go and fuck with Ryan Giggs or Christiano Ranaldo

I wanna sleep for a while

Just for a while.

2 comments:

LuciusMaximus said...

u kena cari boyfriend yang minat chelsea, seriously...

Perempuan Petak said...

Lucius : Itu lah haha. Nak paksa boyfriend minat chelsea ? Memang tak lah sebab dia memang die hard fan Man Utd.

Haih~