Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am screwed just because I had the past that I don't even want remember!

It's time to let go of the past and start focusing on creating what's going on and can be done in a positive light in THE PRESENT.It's time for you to start recognizing and ACCEPTING the beauty of things THE WAY THEY ARE.

And it's time for you to STOP anxiously worrying and stressing out over how things have been in the past.You can learn lessons from the past, but you can't change it.That's why, on a deeper level...The sooner you can let go of the part of you that wants to CONTROL what has happened and how things have unfolded... then the sooner you're going to be able to let go and start changing things for the better in THE PRESENT.

So...

Did I hang out with the man I was seeing too soon and change the dynamic of my relationship early on?Maybe. But that's in the past.I can't change things back to the way they were.But I CAN make things EVEN BETTER and different than they were before... if you'rewilling to let go of your fear and anxiety and get to the place where you start DOING WHAT WORKS with a woman.

Hint - what works with a woman is NOT trying to TALK TO HER about all the things that have happened in the past.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm.. cik ni...asyik2 nk cari lelaki jer...
tp takper..sama la cam saya..

tp pelik ek ?

apsal dalam gambar profile tu cik suruh orang lain senyap.

ngapa ek ?

tomhakim said...

sometimes i just wonder. why u always thinking of man that run from u?

hmmm...

well,
i know why u have been rejected by them.

first,
U got too many excuses.

second,
U got too much protocols in your life. what I mean is u got too many rules. Too many Do and donts.
mayBe u just adapt from chinese-styled or sarawakian gurl. so sorry...Malaysian boys don't get it.


third.
U tend towards western teenagers-girl style of thinking. But ur physical-look is not even one of them. I mean you are not 'tally' with them. Just get the right path pleezee...

Above all,
it were just my 2-cents.

tomhakim said...

ooppss i forgot..

finally..........

or

last but not least..

would u please put away your glass ?

Perempuan Petak said...

This is not about chasing anyone.

Im not thinking of man that run from me. Non-sense.

lets bygones be bygones.

well, Im not chasing anyone cuz i already taken by someone ;)

Perempuan Petak said...

I used to wear it but not for now ;)

will upload my new pic - without that ooooolllddd glass!

^_^