Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My new year resolutions


My New Years resolutions, by sarah san
Local citizen, average rank, age 19 years 10 months and 1 day

1. Stop having lunch or dinner or whatsoever in a public food
2. Never ever again wasting my time to be on time, while others don't
3. Start using my oil pastel again, instead of pencils
4. I will soon achieve self-actualization
5. I will stop thinking so much about sweetalker.
6. I will start thinking about positive things.
7. Getting graduate
8. Save some money, fulfill promises, create a breakthrough, reduce fat (yes way), and do not depending on anyone anyhow, …
9. Buy more books, less outfit, more DVD, less souvenir, more news report, less gossip, more healthy food, less junky, more oxygen, less smoke, more natural, less fake…
10. Trying so hard to achieve all those 1 to 9 resolutions, instead write it down to impresses people.

No comments: