Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Promises are made to be broken!

I might give up on love. Because I’m going to get hurt anyway, that’s what loving someone about, isn’t it? Sorry. Look, there are moments in the relationship where those promises would have come true. But something happened to change that.I obviously don’t need a total far fetched analogy.The bottom line is I don't wanna sour my next experience just because of the last bad one or I won't enjoy it to the fullest. I have learned some lessons from my past relationship. I actually know how to give love. I also know what to expect in return. As far as its not about making a promise, what is so wrong about that? It is all part of the hope that in the future will actually happen. Without the hope I actually don't have any progress. Can I just stick with that???

No comments: