Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FORGET YOU

Forget your name...
Forget your face...
Forget your kiss...
Your warm embrace...
Forget the love that I once knew...
Remember you has someone...
Forget you when I played your song...
Remember when I cried all night long...
Forget how close we once were...
Remember you has chosen her...
Forget how I memorized your walk...
Forget the way you used to talk...
Forget the things you used to say...
Remember you has gone away...
Forget your laugh forget your grin...
Forget the way you held me tigh...
Forget the way you kissed me..
Forget our journey together...
Forget our dream togeher...
Forget my love for you...
Remember you're with her tonight...
Forget the time that went so fast...
Forget the love that moved, its past...
Forget you said you'd leave me never...
Forget you said it's always me you choose...
Remember you're gone forever..

No comments: