Sunday, May 3, 2009

Facing the truth no matter how hurt it is!

Do you know what it feels like being offended?
I know!
Let me tell you.

It’s every feeling you had in your stomach when you had people criticized your job/artwork, laughed at it and made it fun in public, when you should answer cheeky question about your family, what did your parent do for living, commented your house where you were raise, have them told you that you’re “fashion victim”, and you should deal with it for the rest of your life, because nothing you can do to get it rid off from your head. Because from all the thot’ you think nothing that matter outside that.

I don’t

I don’t have to explain all that to y’all right? Won’t you listen?

I can’t let go all those feeling and pretend to be cool, let people notice that “I don’t get bother”, in fact I can not move on. I can still feel the “negative acceptance” in the air they gave me. I can still feel their eyes staring at me behind my back whispering “She’s not the one”, I can not let go all the feeling and face the fact that “The presentation somehow is bad, and it wasn’t well-performed, I made mistakes, doesn’t everybody?”

I wanna be rude and say “You guys all wrong and I’ve been so affronted!”

The chance is gone, if I want to fixed it.
I wish I can rewind.
To be real, it doesn’t matter; I can have another path to walk on.
I can have another chance to set the benchmark.
And maybe I can have others people like Suraya, having her said “You did a great artwork inside!” or trust Kakak Hana when she said “I don’t -do you- Sara because you’re too smart”
…before I hit the ground and lift my head up and stand once again!

I know it just no use…kan?

No comments: