Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Im not a loser

It's scary when u have to live the next day thinking about the person u love and to actually know at the back of your mind that, they dont give a fuck.People always say, sometimes you think the person u love the most will be the one that protects you from everything. But in true fact, people u love the most always end up hurting you the most.You've proved that right to me just like everyone around me tht i loved did

I can never learn to trust another. I can never learn how to forgive so quickly because of you.

And all i've got to say is, Thank you for your time & love. You touched my life more than you can ever imagine

Bye.

1 comment:

- tHeUnkNowN - said...

sad but true... believe me ive gone thru the same thing... cik buah ati pengarang jantung aka sup cendawan saya amik ayat cik neh nak tampal sumwhere cik jgn marah ye ('',)